The Marshy Love




Donot fall in love with boys with stary eyes,
Because No matter how beautiful the chances are,
He stole those stars,
Like he is going to steal your heart.
Donot fall in love with boys with radiant smile,
Because that dazzling light will blind your eyes,
Even in the shadows of the crevasses.
Donot fall in love with boys with charming sweet voices,
For his melodies will crawl into your heads through your ears,
And sweetly sing to the hypnotic sleep.
Donot fall in love with boys who hold your heart into their hands,
A thousand feet above your head.
Donot fall in love with boys who won't fall in love with you.


My bones formed the shape of a home so that,
You could have a safe place to rest.
I carried you with me wherever I went,
So that loneliness could not drape you,
In it's blanket.
My heart would pound your name through my veins like blood,
And circulate in every inch of me.
I loved you like you were a part of me,
I am sorry,
You could not love me the same.


He said,
I was the deep silk of midnight,
That in the freckles across my nose,
He could trace an asteroid belt.
That each scars I ware,
Reminds him of the comet trails.
He said,
I was silence between the stars,
That my irises were Saturn's ring.
That when I stretched ,
I was  the winter hours of long peaceful darkness.
That I was the night,
He could finally dream.
But I am a satellite,
Out of control,
Asking him,
"So why don't you love me instead of her?"
And,
He looked at me,
With such a pity,
That,
I felt like,
I had slipped in the black hole.
And,
His lips formed the word,
"I NEED DAY AND NIGHT BOTH !!!"
  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi there! Do you feel me?

one last gasp against a long hot heavy summer

FORLORN