Call from the Mountains!(To Sanjay)

(तिमी मेरो केबल न्यानो समझनामा
तिम्रा कथाहरु खुशी बाढ्दै भन्नेछु म !)

Somebody is just touching me, but my soul is not feeling it, why?
I was in a trip to Annapurna Base Camp. But a man like me, I swear he is like me, he has lil bit of dark color of face as mine, a mustache like mine, I wonder how can people be same as me haha, he is like my twin !
I cannot figure out why so many people are gathering around the person.  So many Armed Police are here. I remember, I remember we had to reach the base camp in 2 days. I have so many works to do reaching my home and tell my mamma , baba, my elder sister, my grandparents how much fun that I had during the trip, how beautiful the mountains are, say I never regret going to the trip against their permission and promise them to took them too next time. But no one is hearing me. I remember, my friend Santosh and Niranjan  were with me. But I am not seeing them right now. I remember, last time we were together when we clicked the photo inside a tunnel made by snow after the last night's heavy snow landslide. I remember, we had meal in a nearby hotel, where there was a man of known face. He was our neighbor. He was telling us not to go to the tunnel in any case. But, we didn't respected his words and went to the tunnel with excitements. I clicked Santosh's photo. As I remember, I slipped down once and they helped me to get up and next time they clicked the photo of mine. After a while, I remember snow was all above my head and I felt unconscious. I screamed and tried to ask for help. After 3 hours or somehow I guess, I woke up, I heard some Japanese people talking. I was quite familiar to this language. My mamma and my baba used to talk in same language a while ago and we too had some fun with Japanese people few days ago. But when I cried for help, I guess, they couldn't hear me. I could also hear  some footsteps, they were of mine friends I guess. Hope they are safe and they are rescued and also I hope they will find me too. If they will go to home before me, they will tell mamma and I know they will surely come to find me. I was feeling so much reckless and I was having breathless after few moments. The sleep was so good, I could see all the memory since my childhood in my sleep, all the beautiful moments I had with my family, friends , near and dear ones. Ahhhh, it waso good to remember them despite of the thing I know, I cannot get rid of this sleep anymore. Next day or probably I am awake but I am not feeling anything, look I could pass through the people like easily that I use to see in cartoons in Tom and Jerry.Wait ! is this lying person is me? Is that my body? No this could not happen. I have so long days to live as my wish. I have so many commitments for my family and I too have a big of meeting the football member of my favorite football club Manchester United. I have to tell someone in my life that I can live with them for my whole life, I have something very special to tell someone that I like them so much and I wanna be  part of their life. I have promised my mamma that I will make an app of her wish with artificial intelligence too. I know this is dream, I could see no shadow of mine even though the sun is too bright today, wish we had the same day the day before, it would have been so much fun. But this is not a dream, this is reality now, how could the person lying there be like me otherwise?  "Wait no! I am going with you guys, please take me too", " I wanna tell my mamma sorry for everything!", "I don't wanna see her cry, please God tell them, I have soul even though my body is dead, please tell them, please tell them!"
Now I am in the helicopter, I could so many faces being sobered, I wanna tell you people "don't be sobered okay?"I am here " They are heading towards my house. And we have finally reached our house but so many people have gathered here. I don't know the true reason , oh bad ! I could see my mamma crying. They are keeping my body in front of all the people. People gathered there are all sobered. All are crying. I could see my mamma crying over my dead body, I have finally came to know that I am already a dead person.My grandparents are cursing themselves telling that " God! This is so unfair, you could have taken us rather than our grandson, he could live more,our life was already less than him, this is so unfair God". I could see few of my beloved friends in front of my dead body and crying remembering the old good days.They are standing beside their parents controlling them not to cry, but i could see they are unable to do it so. Some of them are telling that they wished to see me alive even after the news that I was lost in the snow.
My mamma is not feeling good, she is unconscious now, wish I could go and make her understand that I am not dead by soul even though my body is dead now I promise you mamma, you were true that I'll have bad situation in my way, wish I had listened you mamma, but mamma you know it was not that bad journey, I came to know about not only the fun in travelling but also the thing I got to realize that there is also the other world next to internet surfing and texting. You know mamma though I couldn't make through the base camp, I am sure many other people who got their permission from their parents to reach the base camp will make through it. But please, don't make yourself feel bad for not permitting me and arguing with me the day a before, I started my journey to the base camp. Tell and please make dad convince that even I am dead, sister is also his responsibility and tell him not to be sobered most of the time in front of my sister. If he repeats on being sobered then she will not be able to be happy with her living, she has done great in her doctor studies and you should encourage not to loose hope and moreover not to waste her time remembering me and crying. Tell grandparents not to curse themselves of living. Tell my friends that they were for all of my time, I have lots of memories with them and tell them not to remember me and make the situation awkward  wherever we go in the places we had memories. Tell them that there is a lot to think more than thinking about me. Rather they could live my dreams, that's what i want from them. Tell them thank you for their hope to see me alive even after the heavy snow fall over my body.
I could see now people are carrying me and heading towards "ghat". Many of them are putting garlands and flowers in my dead body. I guess this is the real time to believe that I am sure that I am dead now. This is the worst moment of my life. I could see all the things happening in front of me but still, I couldn't do anything at all.

(The above article is just an article based on guess of how our beloved friend's soul felt after he was dead. We love you Sanjay ! Miss you more and even more on the darkest nights and I have a beautiful song for you , Lazarus by Porcupine Tree. Whenever I listen to this song, I remember of you. Though we couldn't spend much time together you have great impact in our lives. I know you are following us everywhere and moreover whenever I feel lonely, I think of you most of the time. And I know you will be there with me everywhere even in the darkest nights of my life as a moon of my life. May your soul rest in peace and hope we will meet someday sooner as a soul.


As the cheerless towns pass my window
I can see a washed out moon through the fog
And then a voice inside my head breaks the analogue
And says
Follow me down to the valley below
You know Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul
I survived against the will of my twisted folk
But in the deafness of my world the silence broke
And said
Follow me down to the valley below
You knowMoonlight is bleeding from out of your soul
Follow me down to the valley below
You knowMoonlight is bleeding from out of your soul
My David don't you worry
This cold world is not for you
So rest your head upon me
I have strength to carry you
Follow me down to the valley below
Follow me follow me down
You knowMoonlight is bleeding from out of your soul
Follow me down to the valley below
Follow me follow me down
You knowMoonlight is bleeding from out of your soul
Come to us, Lazarus
It's time for you to go )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi there! Do you feel me?

FORLORN

For Ben